The Polish Aluminium Association, based in Warsaw, was established by leading manufacturers of aluminium products including Aliplast Extrusion, Extral, Final, Gränges Konin, Grupa Kęty, and Hydro Extrusion Poland.
We have an ambition to be the voice of the aluminium industry in Poland.
Businesses and entities interested in joining our organization are offered a choice between two forms of cooperation: Membership and Partnership. The former option is intended for manufacturers of aluminum or aluminum products. The latter is targeted at enterprises and institutions in the broadly understood business environment (trading companies, suppliers of products and services for the aluminum industry, end customers, scientific and academic community, etc.).
The benefits of membership in the Polish Aluminium Association for Members and Partners of the organization include:
- access to professional market information – statistics, analyses, forecasts, and more;
- access to top-level expertise in aluminum industry and related sectors (training, expert advice);
- opportunity to participate in meetings with representatives of key players in the sector;
- support in promotion and other marketing activities;
- broader and closer contacts with the scientific and academic communities and international organizations;
- opportunity to influence decisions taken by decision-makers;
- chance to contribute to the development of professional aluminum industry in Poland.
All businesses and entities interested in cooperation are welcome to get in touch with us:
- by phone: + 48 603 299 554
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org